Mr. Shainberg is Of Counsel with Harkavy Shainberg. His practice is concentrated on the areas of commercial real estate, business organizations, and estate planning. He has extensive experience in commercial real estate development and lending, representing both developers and lending institutions, and a significant part of his practice involves estate planning and administration with an emphasis on planning for wealthy individuals and families. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. from Yale University and received LL.B. from Yale University School of Law as a member of Order of the Coif. He is licensed to practice in New York and Tennessee.
Selected Professional Awards and Associations
- Member: Memphis, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
- Former Board of Directors UT Medical Group, Inc.
- Former Audit Committee Chairman UT Medical Group, Inc.
- Former President: United Way of Memphis
- Hotel Peabody, Memphis, TN
- Hotel Peabody, Little Rock, AR
- Hotel Peabody, Orlando, FL
- Oak Court Mall and Office Building, Memphis, TN
- Park Place Mall, Memphis, TN
- DEA Building, New York, NY
- Crown Plaza, Ft. Myers, FL
- Hampton Inn, Atlanta, GA
- DoubleTree Hotel, Memphis, TN
- Hilton Garden Inn, Detroit, MI
- Hilton Hotel, Knoxville, TN
- Hilton Hotel, Naples, FL
- Yale University School of
Law, Order of the Coif, LL.B, 1956
- Yale University, Phi Betta Kappa, B.A., 1953
New York, 1957